Emerson Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Testing Engineer | 2016 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Instrumentation; M.Sc | Pune | August 2019
Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Positions: Trainee/ Associate Engineer – Embedded Software Testing
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0 to 3 year in Embedded Software Testing
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc – Electronics/ Instrumentation background
Job Description: Above position is expected to do Black box, White box testing of Embedded Software/ Firmware. Background of HVAC controls (Thermostats, Furnace Controls, Cooling Controls, and Appliance) would be an added advantage.
- Conduct requirement/specifications verification/review
- Develop & maintain Test Plan, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
- Prepare & execute manual/automated test cases/scripts covering Black box & White box testing using test design techniques.
- Capture quality metrics & report defects.
- Good Verbal & Written Communication Skill
- Excellent Learning Capabilities
- Good Team Player
- Familiar with Test Plan, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix)
- Developing Test Cases
- Familiar with Different Testing Techniques
- Familiar with Bug Tracking tools such as Bugzilla
- ISTQB Certification would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like CAN, MODBUS would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of C, C++ and LabVIEW would be an added advantage.
Application Link: Click Here