ECIL Recruitment 2019 | Technical Officers/ Scientific Assistant | 8 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ E&C/ ICE; Diploma/ ITI | Mumbai
ECIL Recruitment 2019 | www.ecil.co.in | Technical Officer/ Scientific Assistant/ Junior Artisan | 8 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Mech/ CSE/ EEE/ E&C/ ICE; Diploma/ ITI | Mumbai | Last Date: 20th July 2019
Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
Company Website: www.ecil.co.in
Position: Technical Officer/ Scientific Assistant/ Junior Artisan
Total Vacancies: 8
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 1 Year
- For Technical Officer: Rs.23,000 PM
- For Scientific Assistant: Rs.18,460 PM
- For Junior Artisan: Rs.16,770 PM
- A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science with minimum 60%
marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- With minimum 01-year post qualification experience in the respective field.
- A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from
any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and
Communication/ Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer
- Should have a minimum of 01-year post qualification experience in the relevant field
- Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electrical/ Electronics / Instrumentation.
- Should have a minimum of 01-year post qualification experience in the field of testing & maintenance of Electronics Instruments.
- For Technical Officer: 30 years as on 30-06-2019
- For Junior Artisan: 25 years as on 30-06-2019
The selection process is based on the written test and interview.
How to Apply:
All interested and Eligible candidates may download the application format from the official website and attend the walk-in on 20th July 2019 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates.
Date: 20-07-2019 Time: 9 AM to 12 PM
ECIL Zonal Office,
1207, Veer Savarkar Marg,
For more details & Application Form: Click Here