ECIL Walk-In Recruitment Drive 2019 | www.ecil.co.in | Technical Officer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Hyderabad | 28th August 2019
Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Company Website: www.ecil.co.in
Position: Technical Officer
Total Vacancies: 7
- Cat 1: 5 Posts
- Cat-2: 1 post
- Cat-3: 1 post
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 1 Year
Salary: INR. 23,000/Month
- A First-class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Software development in Java, J2EE & PHP Programming, Knowledge of Java language, Linux, Window Operating System, RDBMS like Oracle, MySql, Postgresql and web services like Apache, Tomcat & Cold-Fusion etc.
- A First-class Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Electronics and Communication with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design and development of frontend applications and expertise in C, C++, IBM BPM tools. Candidates having experience in a qt development environment, web administration and having knowledge in computer software development life cycle will be preferred.
- A First-class Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology with
minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with
one-year post qualification experience in the field of .Net technologies, VB.Net, SQL
Server, IIS, Crystal Reports and Web Technologies. The candidate should have sound knowledge in Advanced Excel. Should have hands-on experience in SQL Server Database. Exposure to data analytics is desirable. Knowledge of R/Python is an added advantage.
Age Limit: Max 30 years as on 31-07-2019
- The selection will be through written test and interview.
- The written test/ Interview will be held at Hyderabad only
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 27th August 2019.
For More Details: Click Here