Eaton Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | System Modeling Engineer | ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Pune
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Eaton Recruitment 2021 : Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Designation: System Modeling Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Eaton Recruitment 2021:
- Required: Master’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience in developing simulation models of Electrical and power electronics system/ Sub-system/ components for mobility /micro grids/ power distribution systems with strong engineering fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of Plant and control model development with a clear understanding of model in loop development.
- Proficiency in Matlab Simulink/ SaberRD/ Simplorer/PSCAD/Cyme
- Develops simulation models of Electrical and power electronics system/ sub-system/ components for using Matlab Simulink/ SaberRD/ Simplorer/ PSCAD/Cyme
- Analyzes & optimizes designs through plant (mathematical) model and control development
- Delivers deep insights through system modeling and simulations for robust product development to meet all performance requirements/ CTQs.
- Partners with global teams, understands the design intent, develops and validates models to substantiate the designs of various components & systems.
- Performs project engineering work independently; communicates expectations, plan and requirements; also coordinates all work within the scope of assigned projects.
- Provides technical information and engineering recommendations for improvement of product designs and associated processes.
- Ensures on time delivery and quality performance results in all work deliveries.
- Provides novel solutions/concepts (complementing with Innovation Disclosures & Patents, Technical papers) to strengthen and drive innovation.
- Should have ability to influence and drive people / activities on complex technical issues.
- Strong analytical skills, strong verbal & written communication skills and proven team player.
- Regularly communicates project updates effectively to all internal/ external stakeholders
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer – System Modelling based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- The primary responsibility of this role is to execute System/Sub-system/Component level Plant Modeling (Mathematical) analysis for product/systems design and development of various Eaton products.
- Partners with global teams, understands the design intent, develops and validates models to substantiate the designs of various systems, sub-systems and components.
- Executes moderately complex engineering projects. Executes key tasks associated with project independently and by collaborating with cross-functional disciplines. Candidate will be responsible for Internal & External Communications, which is critical to success.
How to Apply for Eaton Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here