Eaton Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer – Test Lab | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Pune
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Eaton Recruitment 2021 : Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Designation: Associate Engineer – Test lab
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
We are looking forward to an Associate Engineer – Test Lab based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Validate Electromechanical Switchgear Products by performing functional, design & operational tests as per applicable IEC/UL/NEMA Standards. Monitor test results as per Eaton’s standard documentation practices. Inspects whether the Electrical Product is assembled as per referencing drawings, design literature, electrical / utility codes, drawings & wiring diagrams provided. Maintain lab test equipment, prepare and process test reports, manage lab work load, track test request status, implement and maintain 5S activities, write lab reports, support safety imitative, and participate in the strategic planning of lab and equipment upgrades.
- Read and analyze Electrical Schematics, Assembly Drawings & Component drawings.
- Prepares test plans basis applicable standards (ANSI /UL, IEC, CSA & NEMA) for any type of Electrical Product.
- Perform/monitors Electrical Tests e.g. Hi-Pot, Current Injection, Endurance, Temp. Rise, Visual Inspections etc. per standards (ANSI /UL, IEC, CSA & NEMA).
- Analyze & troubleshoot the test results using appropriate engineering calculations, system level analysis tools & draws conclusions based on test results.
- Support capital equipment and strategic road mapping process for the test lab to identify equipment upgrades, capacity increases, and new technologies to be incorporated for monitoring and control from remote location (Industry 4.0). Order miscellaneous materials & other low value assets as per set-up/tests requirements. Create and maintain documentation as per ISO-9001, ISO-17025, ISO-14001, ISO-18001 system & provides performance trends.
- Drive compliance to all the 5S & safety requirements as per MESH guidelines. Maintain clean orderly and safe workplace.
- Maintain and manage equipment calibrations for the lab and coordinate with sub-contract companies, as needed, to complete required activities. Perform Gauge R&R and measurement Uncertainty.
- Collaborates with diverse cross-functional teams at global level, demonstrates project management knowledge.
- Drives continuous improvement at work coming up with creative ideas of productivity / quality improvements.
- BE/B. Tech Electrical/ Electronics
- 1-2 years of experience in testing of Electrical Switchgears.
- Hands On Experience in Testing of LV & MV Switchgears, Circuit Breakers, ACBs, MCBs, RCCBs, MCCBs, Panel boards, RMUs, VCBs, Contactors, Motor Starters, PCC, MCC, Wiring Devices, Plug and Sockets etc.
- Sound knowledge of IEC/NEMA/UL Standards.
- Knowledge on Electromechanical & Electronics industrial products.
- Familiarity with IEC, UL, ANSI, NEMA and other applicable standards for electrical products.
- Thermal experience & electrical product background.
- Knowledge on Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI’s) used for the control and automation of custom systems built.
- Sound knowledge on Electrical Test Safety.
- Proficiency in PLM/ERP tools like Enovia, SAP, Oracle.
Apply Link: Click Here