DRDO – SSPL Delhi Recruitment 2020 | JRF/ RA | 12 Posts | M.Sc/ Ph.D – Electronics/ Physics/ Materials Science | Last Date: 30th October 2020
Company: DRDO – Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL Delhi)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Solid State Physics Laboratory (SSPL) is engaged in the research and development of advanced semiconductor materials and devices. Several solid-state devices like Gunn, Schottky Barrier and IMPATT Diodes, monolithic microwave integrated circuits, high-power laser diodes, quadrant detectors, single pole single throw switches, PIN photodiodes, space-quality solar cells, accelerometers, linear infrared Arrays, Thermoelectric coolers, phase shifters, hydrophones, SAW-based e-Nasika have been developed at SSPL. Device quality II-VI/III-V semiconductor crystals and heterostructures have also been developed by the Lab.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (Electronics/ Physics/ Materials Science) : 10 Posts
- Research Associate: 2 Posts
Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/- PM + HRA
- Research Associate: Rs. 54,000/- PM + HRA
Job Location: Delhi
Junior Research Fellow (Electronics/ Physics/ Materials Science):
Applicants must have obtained M.Sc (Physics/ Electronics) from a recognized University in 1st division with qualify in NET.
Candidates must have obtained Ph.D in Physics/ Electronics/ Materials Science from a recognized University with research experience in the field of semi conductor materials.
Candidates age should not exceed 28 years for the post of JRF and should not exceed 35 years for the post of RA.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and experience gained by them.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, fellowship award letter within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Date of Publication: 15-10-2020
Defence Research & Development Organization,
Solid State Physics Laboratory,
Lucknow Road, Delhi – 110054.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here