DRDO Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate | 13 Posts | ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D | Delhi
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
DRDO Recruitment 2021: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS) conducts physiological and biomedical research to improve human performance in extreme and wartime environment.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
Total Vacancies: 13
- Junior Research Fellow: 12
- Research Associate: 1 Post
Salary: As per Government rules
Experience: 0-3 years
Job Location: Delhi
Junior Research Fellow:
Applicants must have obtained ME/ M.Tech or M.Sc in Life Sciences/ Human Physiology/Biochemistry/Biomedical Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biophysics/ Molecular Biology/ Zoology/ Bioinformatics/ Genetics from a recognized University in 1st division with a valid GATE Score.
Candidates must have obtained PhD in Human Physiology or M.Tech/M.E in Biomedical Engineering & having 3 years of Research, Teaching and Design & Development experience with at least one research paper in Science Citation indexed (SCI) journal.
Age limit: Candidates age should not exceed 28 years for the post of JRF and should not exceed 35 years for the post of RA. Age shall be calculated as on last date of receipt of application.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and experience gained by them.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, fellowship award letter through e-mail within 21 days from the date of publication.. (email@example.com)
- Shortlisted candidates can get the intimation through SMS or by e-mail.
- Interview will be conducted to the shortlisted candidates through videoconferencing via Google meet.
- Date of employment news paper: 16th January 2021 to 22nd January 2021.
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS),
DRDO, Min. of Defence,
Lucknow Road, Timarpur,
For More Info & Application Form: Click Here