DRDO Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc | Bangalore
DRDO CABS Recruitment 2019 | www.drdo.gov.in | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow | 20 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc | Bangalore | Last Date: 27th September 2019
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellowship
Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering: 7 posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 8 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 3 posts
Job Location: Bangalore
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in first division with valid GATE score. (Or)
- ME/ M.Tech in the above disciplines in first division both at Graduate & Post-graduate
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
The selection will be based on their marks secured in Degree/ Post Graduate Degree and valid GATE score and called for interview.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and send through postal in the following address on or before 27th September 2019.
The Director, Centre for Airborne System (CABS),
DRDO, Ministry of Defence,
Belur, Yemlur PO,
For More Details & Application Form: Click Here