DRDO ADE Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Research Associate/ JRF | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ PhD | Bangalore
DRDO ADE Recruitment 2019 | www.drdo.gov.in | Freshers | Research Associate/ Junior Research Fellow | 10 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ PhD | Bangalore | Walk-In Date: 5th & 6th November 2019
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Research Associate/ Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
- For Research Associate: 1 post
- For JRF(Electronics & Communication Engineering.): 3 posts
- For JRF(Aeronautical Engineering.): 2 posts
- For JRF(Mechanical Engineering.): 2 posts
- For JRF(Electrical & Electronics Engineering.): 2 posts
Job Location: Bangalore
- For Research Associate: Rs.54,000/- PM
- For Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- PM
For Research Associate:
- PhD in Material Science/ Mechanical Engineering having expertise related to design analysis and testing of additive manufacturing components and advanced composite materials related to Aerospace application to achieve light structures. (OR)
- ME/ M.Tech in the first division in Research Materials, Mechanical, Additive Associate Manufacturing discipline with a minimum of three years post ME/ M.Tech experience in
Research and design related to Aircraft structures using advanced composite materials
For Junior Research Fellow:
- BE/ B.Tech in First Division with GATE (OR)
- ME/ M.Tech in First Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate levels
The selection will be based on the interview.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online and attend the interview in the following dates.
- For Research Associate: 6th November 2019
- For Junior Research Fellow: 5th November 2019
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here