Dell Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer I – IT | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computer Science/ Computer Engineering | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Dell India
Dell Recruitment 2021: Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer I – IT
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computer Science/ Computer Engineering with experience of 1- 3 years in Software Testing (Manual & Automation)
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Author and executes test cases and testing methodology for manual and/or automated tests
- Understands and adheres to delivery/quality targets established during regression and testing phase
- Software development expertise from a testing perspective. This is required for building test automation.
- Contribute to test automation activities through knowledge of coding/programming in current languages
- Represents the organization on project teams and perform technical project leadership roles
- General understanding of business environment.
- Fosters teamwork, lead and collaboration within and across work groups
- Responsible for providing requirements and specifications for the automation of test cases. Accountable for delivery of subsystem, anticipate issues and addresses proactively
- Fully competent in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a test environment, including necessary equipment, configuration, and software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Good problem solving skills
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Understanding of the multi-tier architecture
- Understanding of Web Services, MQ
- Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments
- Experience working in SAP, Big Data & Oracle enterprise applications
- Working knowledge on Automation and Automation framework
- Familiarity with QTP, Selenium & Python is preferred
- Working knowledge of various operating systems
- Strong analytical skills combined with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with geographically distributed teams
Apply Link: Click Here