Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2020 | R&D Engineer [C++] | BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today.
Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
Position: R&D Engineer [C++]
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: B.Tech (or) M.Tech in Mechanical/ Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineering or a related discipline from premier institutions only (IIT/ BITS/ NIT) with good academic track records.
- Estimating, Designing, Developing, Planning and implementing software modules and features.
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging, Research and Investigation
- Creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Mentor and guide fellow junior Engineers, help in hiring and building the team.
- Work closely with customer on real time production issues.
- Work closely with a geographically distributed team.
- Expert level knowledge in C++
- Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
- Good understanding to Math, Geometry Subjects.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Design & Development of Complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
- Good knowledge of Client-Server architectures.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
Application Link: Click Here