Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2020 | R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today.
Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
Position: R&D Development Engineer
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: B.Tech ( or ) M.Tech in Computer sciences or related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- Estimating, Designing, Developing, Planning and implementing software modules and features.
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging, Research and Investigation, Creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Mentor and guide fellow junior Engineers, help in hiring and building the team.
- Work closely with customer on real time production issues.
- Work closely with a geographically distributed team.
- Expert level knowledge in Advanced C++, STL, Boost Libraries.
- Good understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Design & Development of Complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
- Good knowledge of Client-Server architectures.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.
Application Link: Click Here