Continental Recruitment 2019 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Pune | November 2019
Company: Continental AG
Continental AG is a leading German automotive manufacturing company specializing in tyres, brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries. Continental is based in Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany. Continental is the world’s fourth-largest tyre manufacturer.
Continental was founded in 1871 as a rubber manufacturer, Continental-Caoutchouc und Gutta-Percha Compagnie. After acquiring Siemens AG’s VDO automotive unit in 2007. Continental was ranked third in global OEM automotive parts sales in 2012.
Company Website: www.continental.com
Positions: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Erection & commissioning of equipments and panels. Varification & Testing of each accessory with required logic & sequence. To Establish testing procedures etc.
- Able to understand Control Panel wiring of various panels & equipments.
- Able to handle fabriation maintenance works by coordinating with suppliers & services.
- Monitors work done by outside contractors for adherence to company Requirements.
- Estimate cost factors, including labor and material.
- Able for handle shift breakdown, attendance monitoring for crew members, leave & coff adjustments, preparing shift schedules, manpower handling in shifts & arrangingmaintaining necessary tools and tackles.
- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others. Able to work in small crawl spaces, carry ladders; work on heights,
- Able to program and do maintenance activities. Operation and maintenance of utilities equipment will be added advantage.
Application Link: Click Here