CommScope Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electrical Engineering | Bangalore
CommScope Recruitment 2021: CommScope is at the forefront of shaping infrastructure, products and solutions that enhance people’s lives. We make communication faster, easier and more efficient for today’s always-on world. We exist to enable and improve the way we learn, work and live, constantly challenging what’s available now and thinking beyond to meet the needs of what’s next.
In the ground, in buildings or through the air, CommScope understands that your network must be robust and reliable. Our solutions are built with products and systems that are modular, cost-effective and easy to install and maintain.
Company Website: www.commscope.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: As per company standard
Job Location: Bangalore
- 2+ years of work experience in C/C++ SW development expertise & Knowledge of different Linux platforms
- Solid understanding of network protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, ARP, DNS, NAT, STP)
- Good knowledge of 802.1x, 802.11 wireless protocols is added advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills & Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BTech/MTech, BS/MS in EE or CS
The candidate is responsible for coding/implementing the Wi-Fi Access Point Controller/Gateway related Software. The Controller/Gateway development includes AAA interfaces – Radius, Communication Frameworks – Websockets, MQTT, kofka, NATS Pub/Sub, Tunnelling protocols – L2oGRE, SSH, Open VPN, and other protocol knowledge TCP/IP, UDP and Unix domain sockets.
Candidates having expertise in the following three areas
- C & Unix, Data structures
- TCP/IP, UDP, Unix Domain Sockets
- Coding and implement features related to skills mentioned above with Control state machine deployed.
- Customize, Enhance applications on top of Free Radius for different authentication mechanisms mentioned.
- Analyse existing code and instrument custom code as required to add new features to the Controller/Gateway product line.
- Rapid development, quickly responding to needs of customer trials to win major accounts
- Work closely with QA engineers for supporting our deployment issues
Application Link: Click Here