Cognizant Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Trainee | 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ E&E/ I&CE/ Mech | Across India | October 2019
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Salary: Rs. 4 LPA
Job Location: Across India
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech degree students belonging to CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ E&E/ Applied Electronics/ Computer & Technology/ Electrical/ ETE I&CE/ Software/ Mechanical Engineering (Full Time only)
- Students of 2020 passing out batch
- The consistent academic record of minimum 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in the current education
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits will need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any student who has applied and is waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % will be considered as per university norms.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Suitable candidates must be flexible to relocate to anywhere in India or work in any shift / domain as this will be determined based on business demand.
- Online test covering Analytical
- Verbal and Programming modules
- Shortlisted students will be invited for two rounds of personal interviews (Technical and HR)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible. Venue details will be send to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
Date: 1st/ 2nd week of October 2019 (Tentative).
NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway,
Mohali, Punjab (INDIA)
Apply Link: Click Here