Cloudera Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | 2018/ 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Cloudera Recruitment 2021: Cloudera was founded in 2008 by three engineers from Google, Yahoo! and Facebook (Christophe Bisciglia, Amr Awadallah and Jeff Hammerbacher, respectively) joined by a former Oracle executive (Mike Olson).
Olson was the CEO of Sleepycat Software, the creator of the open-source embedded database engine Berkeley DB (acquired by Oracle in 2006). Awadallah was from Yahoo!, where he ran one of the first business units using Apache Hadoop for data analysis.
At Facebook, Hammerbacher used Hadoop for building analytic applications involving massive volumes of user data.
Architect Doug Cutting, also a former chairman of the Apache Software Foundation, authored the open-source Lucene and Nutch search technologies before he and Mike Cafarella wrote the initial Hadoop software in 2004. He designed and managed a Hadoop storage and analysis cluster at Yahoo! before joining Cloudera in 2009.
Company Website: www.cloudera.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 1+ year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education for Cloudera Recruitment 2021:
- 1+ years of experience web applications using Go, node.js, or other modern web services technologies.
- Experience with microservices development (Go, GRPC, SQL)
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Cloudera is looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join the machine learning platform team and help drive development of Cloudera’s next-generation machine learning and data science platform. You will be responsible for helping design, build, and deliver a platform that accelerates machine learning from exploration to production. This role requires an empathetic mindset and close collaboration with frontend / web UI engineers, data scientists, designers, and product management.
We look for “The Startup Spark”, a desire to create new things, dive in wherever there’s a need, eagerness to make an impact as an individual and the willingness to learn new things. You must be self-motivated, innovative, and proactive.
The role offers significant opportunities for growth.
- Experience with data science and machine learning tools (R, Python, Tensorflow, Spark)
- Experience with containerization (Kubernetes)
- Experience building scalable, robust and secure Enterprise applications
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, GCE, Azure)
How to Apply for Cloudera Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Cloudera Recruitment 2021 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here