Citi Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Java Developer | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics; BCA; B.Sc | Pune
Company: Citi Group Inc
Citi Off Campus Drive 2021:- Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses.
The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
Company Website: www.citi.com
Positions: Java Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Educations: Bachelor’s degree/ University degree or equivalent experience
Job Description: The Applications Development Supervisor is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees in an effort to establish and implement new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Manage an Applications Development team of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, training and development, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Recommend new work procedures to increase process efficiencies
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Develop and apply comprehensive knowledge of how own area integrates within apps development and other technical areas
- Ensure the quality of tasks provided by self and others on team as well as influence decisions through advice or facilitating services that impact the team and closely related work teams
- Act as backup to Applications Development Manager and serve as an advisor and coach to junior developers and analysts
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Ability to take ownership and make technical decisions on software development projects
- Experience with dependency management, change management, continuous integration testing tools, and audit/compliance requirements
- Extensive knowledge of software engineering and object-oriented design
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Apply Here: Click Here