Cerner Corporation Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Bangalore
Company: Cerner Corporation
Cerner Corporation Recruitment 2021: Cerner is growing and is in search of a Technical Support Engineer. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will proactively monitor system and application alarms, investigate, analyze, resolve or escalate alarms and service requests. In this role, you will be working on front end (Windows server), back end (UNIX based servers), middleware and database of client systems.
You will also prioritize and manage work queue in accordance with service level agreements, document investigation, issue resolution and triage issues to appropriate second-level resources for resolution. For 40 years, we’ve worked at the intersection of health care and information technology to connect people and systems around the world. We use the latest technology to create solutions that let communities and people engage in their own health. Whether they are supporting the clinical, financial or operational areas of a hospital or health system, our tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
Company Website: www.cerner.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 year
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT
- We are excited to add a Software Engineer to our India Engineering organization.
- As a Software Engineer, you will be assigned to a specific software solution wherein you will be involved in writing and configuring code to meet system specifications for new and upgraded solutions.
- In this role, you will be participating in the full development life cycle of software solutions including defining the needs of stakeholders, providing input for functional designing, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting.
- You will also implement designs by utilizing development languages and tools as per design specifications, routine review of solutions, suggest improvements, and participate in project-related sessions such as code reviews and project status meetings.
- Additionally, you will be at the forefront of technology migration, rolling out cutting-edge tools to a larger developer community and involved in a new generation Continuous Integration Framework for an enterprise solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of experience in software engineering with SQL
Apply Here: Click Here