Centum Electronics Recruitment 2021 | Sourcing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Centum Electronics Ltd
Centum Electronics Recruitment 2021: Centum Electronics Ltd is a leading ESDM (Electronics System Design & Manufacturing ) Indian Multinational Company founded in 1994 that offers Mission Critical design, development & manufacturing of customized system/subsystem solutions for high-reliability applications for global customers in Defense, Aerospace, Space, Industrial, Medical, and Transportation domain.
Centum has around 2500 employees and has operations across India, Europe and Canada. Centum revenue is 150 million USD and has been recognized by World Economic Forum as a global growth company and Forbes Asia featured Centum as Asia’s 200 Best Companies under a Billion.
Company Website: www.centumelectronics.com
Positions: Engineer – Sourcing
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2-4 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering
- Responsible for Sourcing of EEE Components (Actives, Passives, EMech), PCB and Consumables.
- Responsible for RFQ- Process & Comparative Quote Analysis – Understanding the user requirements and formulating RFQ’s, floating RFQ’s to Suppliers and receiving quotes, comparative quote analysis.
- Responsible for Negotiation – Negotiating best pricing with suppliers using various negotiation tactics. Negotiating MOQs, SPQs to reduce spend and inventory impact, negotiating Payment terms to improve Cash flow.
- Responsible for Supplier Assessment & development – Evaluating and approving potential suppliers by quantitative and qualitative assessment.
- Responsible for Liaise with Quality and Purchase, provide solutions to supplier problems and escalations.
- Ensure compliance to ethics and values as defined by Centum and adherence to all statutory requirements.
- Develop and maintain a high-performance culture focused on continuous improvement and business excellence
- Develop and maintain a progressive working relationship with Key stake holders. Both internal and external (Supplier, vendor, customer) to Centum.
Apply Link: Click Here