CDAC Recruitment 2019 | Project Engineer/ Project Assistant | 16 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | Across India | Last Date: 20th June 2019
Company: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
Company Website: www.cdac.in
Positions: Project Engineer/ Project Assistant
Total Vacancies: 10
Experience: Minimum 1 Year
Job Location: Across India
- For Project Engineer: Rs.31000-135000/Month
- For Project Assistant: Rs.19500-64500/Month
For Project Engineer:
- 1st Class BE/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline (Or)
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience. (Or)
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer Applications or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience
For Project Assistant:
- Trade Certificate in relevant trade with NCVT/ ITI with at least 9 years of Post qualification work experience. (Or)
- Diploma in Engineering with at least 4 years of post-qualification work experience (Or)
- Graduate in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer Applications or relevant domain with at least 4 years of post-qualification experience (Or)
- DOEACC ‘A’ level with at least 7 years of post-qualification experience
- For Project Engineer: 37 years
- For Project Assistant: 35 years
- For Project Engineer(PE/ICT&S/2019/1, PE/ICT&S/2019/2, PE/ICT&S/2019/3): 1-2 year of post qualification experience relevant to the job description.
- For Project Engineer(PE/ICT&S/2019/4): 4-6 year of post qualification experience relevant to the job description.
- For Project Assistant
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters given in the online application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for the further selection process.
- The selection processes are written test and Interview/Selection process.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the official website of C-DAC in career section [www.cdac.in]. After filling the application form as per the enclosed format, scan and email the same to email@example.com. latest by 20th June 2019.
For More Details and Apply Link: Click Here