CDAC Recruitment 2019 | Project Engineer | 82 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Trivandrum
CDAC Recruitment 2019 | Project Engineer/ Project Technician/ Project Assistant | 82 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Trivandrum | Last Date: 31st October 2019
Company: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
Company Website: www.cdac.in
Positions: Project Engineer/ Project Technician/ Project Assistant
Total Vacancies: 82
- For Project Engineer (ME/ M.Tech): 14 Posts
- For Project Engineer (BE/ B.Tech): 59 Posts
- For Project Assistant: 5 Posts
- For Project Technician (Diploma): 3 Posts
- For Project Technician (ITI): 1 Post
Job Location: Trivandrum
- For Project Engineer: Rs.26,500-1,35,000/- PM
- For Project Assistant: Rs.17,000-64,500/- PM
- For Project Technician: Rs.12,300-42,000/- PM
For Project Engineer:
- Candidates should complete ME/ M.Tech in (VLSI & Embedded Systems/ Electronics)/ Power Electronics / Power System/ Digital Image Processing.
- First class BE/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science/ IT/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Experience: 1 – 5 years of post-qualification work experience
For Project Assistant:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ Electrical Engineering.
- Experience: 4 – 5 years of post-qualification work experience
For Project Technician:
- Diploma in Electronics/ Computer Engineering.
- Trade Certificate in Mechanical trade with NCVT/ ITI with atleast 3 years of post-qualification work experience.
- Experience: At least 3 years of post-qualification work experience
For Project Engineer:
- If applications are received in large number there may be a written/online test prior to the interview
For Project Engineer/Project Assistant/ Project Technician:
- The selection is based on the written test/online test
- The test will be of objective type consisting of 25% questions from Generic Area and 75% from the Technical area.
Topics: The Generic Area will comprise English, Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities, General Awareness and Aptitude
Project Engineer Category:
- For male candidates: Rs.500/
- For female candidates: Rs. 250/-
Project Assistant/ Project Technician:
- For male candidates: Rs.250/-
- For female candidates: Rs. 100/-
Note: The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category are exempted from submission of application fee.
Payment Mode: Candidates are required to pay the non-refundable application fee in the form of Demand Draft only drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram,” payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online in the following link on or before 31st October 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click Here