Caterpillar Recruitment 2022 | Associate Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar Recruitment 2022: Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate Design Engineer
Experience: 1.5 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Caterpillar Recruitment 2022:
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree with 1.5 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as customers and suppliers.
The key role of this entry level engineering position is to learn and assist: to gain an understanding of Caterpillar’s business, products, systems, and procedures; to learn and develop skills which result from the practical application of basic engineering knowledge; and to provide assistance to a project team or others in the work group. Projects will usually be of short duration and work results will affect those working on the same project or assignment. Typically, decisions will impact routine, low risk issues that may affect the project team, suppliers, or internal customers. Challenges include applying theory, learning procedures, and understanding the technology.
Associate Engineers may work in any number of functional areas requiring an engineering degree, including, but not limited to, product design, development, research, metallurgy, quality, reliability, materials, manufacturing process, application and installation, product performance/support, service, and facilities.
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas; evaluate new products, processes, or systems.
- communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units.
- contribute to the design of new products and processes; perform product and process maintenance.
- support other engineers, managers, marketing personnel, customers, and suppliers.
- Attention to detail is critical. Uses readily available clear and direct references and provides straightforward solutions to problems. Collects and evaluates data and develops plans for assignments. Associate Engineers may expect to have direct contact with other team members, customers and suppliers.
- Associate Engineers must manage their own development, continuously learning through experience and staying abreast of technology changes.
- Learning will focus on methods, processes and systems applied to engineering functions, key engineering skills, practical application of theory, communications and building a knowledge of Caterpillar’s products, suppliers and customers.
- Ability to work independently on 3D/2D Design software & PLM software.
- Application of GD&T and tolerance stack up.
- Good Understanding of foundational areas of Mechanical Design.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skill.
- Must be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply for the posts of Associate Engineer through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired