Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 | Genset Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021: Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Genset Design Engineer
Experience: 1.5 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
To participate in the concept and design of complex engineering products for release to production in a manner to ensure products provide superior performance, durability, quality, serviceability at the most affordable cost.
The primary role of a Associate Engineer is that of an individual contributor to the planning and delivery of a project.
Key areas of responsibility encountered in this role may include any or all the following:
- Support the Design and development of new components, subsystems or processes.
- Support the validation & testing activities of mechanical components and subsystems;
- Work on continuous cost reduction ideas;
- Work closely with key suppliers on new product development;
- Communicate technical information to customers, team members, suppliers and other units
- Work with Team leads and Senior Engineers for timely completion of projects & assignments.
- Ability to work independently on 3D/2D Design software & PLM software.
- Application of GD&T and tolerance stack up.
- Good Understanding of foundational areas of Mechanical Design.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skill.
- Must be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have working knowledge of Creo, Creo Simulate & Teamcenter.
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following- Structural components like Base-frame, Enclosure, Exhaust system etc.
Application Link: Click Here