Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 | Associate IT Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate IT Analyst
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualifications: Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent Master’s degree is required, with at least 2 – 5 years of experience in SAP ABAP in development and maintenance / support projects.
- Technical Specifications for assigned development objects
- Develop programs to support approved development
- Technical component test documentation
- Support development of estimates and recommendations for potential FRICE software development objects
- Write assigned technical specification for FRICE development objects
- Code assigned software development and execute assigned technical component testing against agreed requirements
- Support error resolution during integration and user acceptance testing by the functional team
- Supporting testing of interfaces with legacy environment
- Follow CAT best practices and standards
- Develop Technical Design / code development and testing for the Function Specifications received
- Develop & perform unit test for screens, reports, forms, conversions, interfaces, and enhancements
- Ensure integration of technical development objects.
Application Link: Click Here