Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ E&I/ Telecom; MCA | Across India
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Trainee |BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ E&I/ Telecom; MCA | 2019 Batch | Across India
Company: Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Company Website: www.capgemini.com
Job Location: Across India
Salary: 3.8 LPA
- BE/ B.Tech (open for only Circuit Branches -Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Electronics & Instrumentation); MCA
- These drives and these positions are currently open for women candidates only
- Should have graduated in 2019
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters)
- Only 1 year gap in education is allowed after HSC
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Online Tests – Analytical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude Test (50 min) + Written English Test (30 min)
- Pseudo code test – 25 min (Data Structure + Algorithms)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 6th October 2019. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
Apply Link: Click Here