Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | 2018 & 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | November 2019
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Associate | 2018 & 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | Salem | November 2019
Company: Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Company Website: www.capgemini.com
Positions: Reporting & Analysis Associate
Experience: 0 – Months Years
Job Location: Salem, TN
Salary: Best In Industry
- Candidates from Computer Science Background (B.Sc, BCA or BE) with 0 to 6 Months of Experience (2018 & 2019 Passouts Only)
- This particular role is consist of primarily developing macros, scripts and managing them.
- Secondarily the resource/team member have to do & deliver the scheduled reports as per the prescribed time/format.
- The primary objective would be achieved easily by having a technical candidate who possess system language skills ( like C, C++, VB, SQL etc.. )
- Creating Macros in Excel
- Creating VB Scripts – Connecting from Excel to SAP to automate the jobs
- Managing the VB Macros, VB Scripts which are already in processes.
- Debugging in case of any errors/issues in the existing macro/script files.
- Using SQL queries for simplified calculation when huge data manipulations.
- Using MS-Access, Sharepoint as data base and automating the huge data.
- Step-By-Step intensive testing process in the script,macro development.
- Creating user-manual for the macros, script created.
- Creating the reports as per client requirement.
- Sending the reports as per SOP/DTP in the agreed timeliness.
- Performing process support activities during low volume/reporting days.
- Working closely with operations team and automating the routine activities.
- Doing automation via Internet explorer.
Application Link: Click Here