BPCL Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Across India | Last Date: 2 February 2018
Company: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
BPLC is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over 2,50,649 crores for the year 2012-13.
As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL offers you a lifetime of personal and professional development. With BPCL, you have the opportunity to flourish, explore your strengths and gain the experience to move ahead.
Company Website: www.bharatpetroleum.co.in
Positions: Management Trainee
Salary: Rs.24,900 – 50,500/Month
Job Location: Across India
- Full time, BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) through AICTE/ UGC approved Indian Universities /Institutes
- Eligible Discipline: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) – Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates should have passed the degree in first attempt.
- Candidates with Integrated Courses or courses with 5 year or more course duration would not be eligible to apply for the position.
- The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved /recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/ AICTE Candidates in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
Note: Candidates with any other degree other than that mentioned above are not eligible to apply against any of the aforementioned disciplines, Eg: Specializations such as Automation / Production / Mechatronics / Manufacturing / Industrial / Electronics Engg. etc
Age Limit(As on 1.6.2018): General Candidates: Maximum 25 years; OBC (Non Creamy layer): Maximum 28 years; SC/ST: Maximum 30 years
- GATE SCORES: Shortlisting based on GATE-2018 Scores in Mechanical discipline.
- Further Short-listing: Group Discussions / Alternate selection methodology
& Personal Interviews
- Final Selection: Based on Medical Fitness in Pre -Employment Medical Examination
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 8th January to 2nd February 2018
Notification & Apply Link: Click Here