Bosch Recruitment 2021 | Hardware Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Bosch Group
Bosch Recruitment 2021: Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through nine companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. and Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.boschindia.com
Positions: Circuit Design Engineer/ Hardware Design Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- To be able to design, modify, and maintain electronic circuits for braking systems products.
- Perform requirement analysis, circuit calculation and simulation.
- Provide inputs to the manufacturing plant for test specification.
- Interact with stakeholders from ECU customer team and function team to take care of aspects related to safety / thermal / reliability etc.
- Follow the well-defined product development lifecycle, which encompasses responsibility ownership to maintain PCB layouts and modules.
- Make innovative proposals and suggest cost improvement in circuit design/product strategy
- Able to test and do measurements in the lab.
- Experience in using circuit simulation tools like SABER/ LTSPICE/PSPICE.
- Aware of PCB design / product engineering and manufacturing concepts in Electronics.
- Experience in using the laboratory measurement equipment’s (CRO/ Multimeter/ Load boxes…)
Apply Link: Click Here