Bosch Recruitment 2020 | Process Associate | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Bosch Group
Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through nine companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. and Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.boschindia.com
Positions: Process Associate – Voice Support
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or any relevant science field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Customer Support or Multi-Lingual Campaigns
Join a critical and time-sensitive emergency support service that handles both inbound and outbound calls. Respond to incoming calls from customers, answer questions and enquiries, troubleshoot problems, provide information and liaison between teams to ensure quick response and resolution.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Answer calls professionally and respond to customer enquiries and complaints
- Explain procedures clearly and concisely while resolving issues and follow-up complicated customer calls where required
- Be empathetic when dealing with customers
- Efficiently follow through complaints and achieve customer satisfaction
- Complete call notes and reports as necessary and update them in the CRM
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries
- Record details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken
- Manage administration, communication and coordination with internal departments
- Flexible and willing to work on shifts – 24/7 customer support
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply Link: Click Here