Bosch Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Researcher | ME/ M.Tech/ MS – CSE/ ECE | 2016 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore | October 2019
Company: Bosch Group
Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through nine companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. and Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.boschindia.com
Positions: Researcher – Numerical Methods for Embedded Systems
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 3 Years of research lab/ industry experience
Education: MS/ M.Tech from reputed Indian institutes (IITs, IIITs, IISc, etc.) or from reputed international institutes with good track record of research publications related to:
- Performance-optimal computation of numerical algorithms on micro-processors, micro-controllers, and GPUs
- Numerical methods for modelling and simulation (for online and offline model solving)
We are seeking highly creative & motivated researchers to develop highly performant numerical algorithms for our embedded applications. You will work as part of a talented team, supported by a software engineering team. You’ll be among the first to see and use this technology to solve real problems in ways never attempted by others. The ideal candidate should have the ability to perform foundational research, to take initiative, to work in international teams and the necessary development/implementation skills to accomplish the proof of concept.
- Knowledge of compute architectures (micro-processors, micro-controllers, GPUs or other accelerators)
- Experience in code performance optimization and parallelization
- Outstanding programming skills, especially in C/C++ and Python
- Experience with simulation tools: Matlab and Simulink or other System simulation tools (e.g. MODELICA)
- Familiarity with embedded real time systems would be an added advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Apply Link: Click Here