Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2020 Batch| Chennai
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology
- Year of Graduation: 2020
- CGPA : 6.5 and above
Boeing Talent Acquisition is currently looking for three Engineering Technical Support-Engineers to join their team in Chennai, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Global Services business organization. Intro paragraph
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Manager- Engineering to perform specific production tasks associated with collecting and analyzing engineering metrics and assists in performing design support to verify the engineering integrity through use of analytical methods. Assists in the development, maintenance and distribution of engineering documents, reports and correspondence to the stakeholders to enable business activity.
- Under general supervision, collects, analyzes and validates engineering performance metrics and coordinates organizational requirements to support business needs.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity by referring to policies, procedures and best practices for guidance.
- Assists with training in the utilization of processes and tools and supports the integration of engineering designs.
- Assists in the identification and validation of user access roles and tip sheets.
- Supports the development and implementation of standards.
- Assists in providing configuration management, coordinating changes and performing assessments of compliance.
- Supports in the development, maintenance and distribution of engineering documents, reports and correspondence to enable business activity.
- 0-1 Year Experience in a coding / script development environment
- Strong communication skills in speaking and writing.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Understanding the process documentations and applicable standards.
- Attention to detail and ability to work well within a group environment.
- General understanding and familiarization of engineering practices and related technical publications.
- Good organizational skills and strong customer focus attitude.
- Proven reasoning, analytical abilities and aptitude.
How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here