Blackboard Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA | Chennai
Blackboard Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT Engineering; MCA | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Blackboard Inc
Blackboard Recruitment 2021: Blackboard Inc. is an educational technology company with corporate headquarters in Washington, D.C.. It is known for its Blackboard Learn learning management system.
With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company. Every day we’re inspiring people to find new ways to learn, connect and drive change in the way education is delivered and experienced. If you want to help bring people closer to the knowledge they seek and to ways they can change their own education and the world for the better, we want to hear from you.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.blackboard.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Blackboard Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT; MCA
- We’re looking for an Associate Software Engineer - SDK, to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
- This role focuses on our Mobile application, which allows students to access the power of Blackboard’s solutions anytime, anywhere. You’ll help with building this student-specific mobile app that gives learners the information they want, the connections they crave, and the personalization they demand, on the go. Through our Mobile Apps & Backend Applications solutions, we are aiming to build a better education experience for everyone by extending institutional resources to meet the growing needs of learners.
- This role will have primary accountability for design, development, and support of Mobile applications. As an Associate Software Engineer – SDK, you will be responsible for the design and building of a C++ application that will serve as bridge between Android/iOS and the backend system. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop, and write a C++ code that will be used by Android/iOS as a wrapper method based on their need and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and deliver a quality deliverable. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and product quality is essential.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with other team members to understand requirement and functionality of the system
- Collaborating closely with the Product Owner, QA team, Frontend and Backend team to govern intake and scheduling of projects and delivery of solutions
- Contributing to all phases of the Mobile App development lifecycle
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Light experience in C++ application development
- Light experience in Python development
- Knowledge of RESTful web services; should have knowledge on REST and JSON
- Good knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Light understanding of Database concepts and queries
- Exposure to Agile project experience along with working on Agile tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Code versioning tools (Git/Stash) and Continuous integration using Jenkins
- Knowledge on curl libraries
- Good team player with great communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and time management skills
How to Apply for Blackboard Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode
Apply Link: Click Here