BHEL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Supervisor Trainee | 40 Posts | B.Com | Last Date: 26th April 2021
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
BHEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
Company Website: www.bheledn.com
Position: Supervisor Trainee (Finance)
Total Vacancies: 40 Posts
Pay: Rs. 32,000/- PM
Job Location: All India
- Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with minimum 70% of marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates who are pursuing final year and who are eligible to produce their certificates on or before 30-06-2021 are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Candidates age must be maximum 27 years as on 01-04-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the computer based test, Group discussion and final interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online for the posts of Supervisor Trainee (Finance) on or before 26th April 2021.
- Hall tickets will be made available from 7th May 2021.
- Computer based test is scheduled to be held on 23rd May 2021.
For More Information: Click Here