Bechtel Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Delhi | October 2019
Company: Bechtel India Pvt Ltd
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth.
Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Company Website: www.bechtel.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Delhi
- A recognized degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Production) from an accredited college or university,
- Practical work experience during Industrial Training while pursuing Engineering degree.
Performs assignments that will develop professional work knowledge and abilities through the application of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Exercises limited but increasing judgment in performing assigned tasks. Using prescribed methods, performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
- Assists in conceptual designs, studies, reports and proposals.
- Performs calculations and basic preliminary analyses.
- Uses computer aided engineering/computer aided design (CAE/CAD) tools as directed.
- Checks manufacturers’ drawings and data for compliance with specifications.
- Assists in detailed development of roject documentation.
- Assists in developing discipline material quantity estimates on projects.
- Compiles, verifies and correlates data relating to engineering problems.
- Participates in IDC process. Coordinates assigned work with other technical personnel as directed.
- Provides input to and/or maintains records for equipment and components.
- Participates in preparation of material requisitions, specifications and other related procurement documents.
- Participates in Vendor document review.
- Participates in 3D model reviews, constructability reviews.
- Participates in working in work share with other offices.
- Assists in development and verification of project control documents and status reports.
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
Application Link: Click Here