BARC Recruitment 2018 | www.barc.gov.in | Scientific Officer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc | Across India | January – February 2018
Company: Bhabha Atomic Research Center ( BARC )
The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) was established through a Presidential Order on August 3, 1954, to be administered directly by the Prime Minister.
The vision of the DAE is to empower India by the use of technology for creation of wealth leading to a better quality of life for her citizens. DAE is engaged in the design, construction and operation of Nuclear power/research Reactors and the associated Nuclear Fuel Cycle technologies covering exploration, mining and processing of nuclear ores, production of heavy water, nuclear fuel fabrication, fuel reprocessing and nuclear waste management.
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
Positions: Scientific Officers “C”
Salary: Rs 56100/- per month
Job Location: Across India BARC Units
- Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc./ 5-year Integrated M.Tech/ M.Sc (Engineering & Science) with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the engineering disciplines.
- Engineering Disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Instrumentation, Civil, Nuclear Engineering
- Science Disciplines: Physics, Chemistry, Biosciences, Radiological Safety Engineering, Geology, Geophysics
- Age Limit (as on 1 August 2018) : General – 26 years (relaxable for reserved classes)
(a) On the basis of Online Examination:
- Online Examination will be conducted in March, 2018 in each of the nine Engineering disciplines and five Science disciplines in more than forty cities spread across India.
- Travel Allowance is not paid for appearing in it.
- Candidates who register for the Online Examination will be able to choose their examination centre as well as date and time of the session in which they wish to appear for the Online Examination, subject to availability. Allocation of slot to candidates for taking the Online Examination will be done on a first come, first served basis.
(b) On the basis of GATE Score:
Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 score in the applicable GATE subject. Applicants with a degree in ‘Nuclear Engineering’ will be screened in only on the basis of Online Examination to be conducted in March, 2018.
- A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500 is chargeable from the male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
- Women candidates / candidates belonging to SC/ST / Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) / Physically Challenged candidates , are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- All candidates who have paid Application Fee at a branch of State Bank of India must produce original challan at the time of Selection Interview.
- Commencement of Online Application: 1st January 2018
- Last date for Registration : 4th February 2018
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 1st January 2018 to 4th February 2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Apply Link: Click Here