Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 | Specialist Officers – IT | 35 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA | Across India | Last Date: 2nd August 2019
Company: Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is owned by Government of India.
Based on 2019 data, it is ranked 1145 on Forbes Global 2000 list. BoB has total assets in excess of ₹ 3.58 trillion (making it India’s 2nd biggest bank by assets), a network of 9583 branches in India and abroad, and 10441 ATMs as of July, 2017.
Company Website: www.bankofbaroda.in
Positions: Specialist Officers – IT
Total Vacancies: 35
- Manager IT (Unix Administrator): 1 Post
- Manager IT (Linux Administrator): 1 Post
- Manager IT (Windows Administrator): 1 Post
- Manager IT(SQL )Administrator: 2 Posts
- Manager IT(Oracle Administrator): 2 Posts
- Manager IT(Network Administration ): 2 Posts
- Manager IT (Middleware AdministratorWeb Sphere): 1 Post
- Manager IT (Middleware AdministratorWeb Logic): 1 Post
- Manager IT (Data Center administration -Building Management System): 2 Posts
- Manager IT (ETL Developer): 1 Post
- Manager IT (Software Developer): 1 Post
- Manager IT(Finacle Developer): 6 posts
- Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator): 2 Posts
- Senior Manager IT (ETL Developer): 1 Post
- Senior Manager IT (Software Developer): 2 Posts
- Senior Manager IT(Finacle Developer) : 2 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.31,705-51,490/- PM
Experience: Minimum 3 Years
- Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD) or equivalent grade in 4 years BE/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communications from a recognized university/ institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body .
- Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD) in MCA (3 years) from a recognized university/institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body
- Minimum 60% in both BCA & MCA (55% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD) BCA+MCA(Min 5 years)Integrated Course/Lateral entry in MCA (2 years course) after BCA (3 years) from a recognized university / institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body
- Minimum 3 Years – Experience in respective discipline
- Manager IT: between 25 to 32 years as on 01-0-2019
- Senior Manager-IT: Between 28 to 35 years as on 01-0-2019
- The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
- However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive/Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
Scheme of Online Examination:
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be reduced.
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns||Total Marks|
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.100/-
- GEN/ OBC category: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Bank will be holding online test at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur & Vishakhapatnam
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 13th July to 2nd August 2019.
For More details & Apply Link: Click Here