Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 | www.balmerlawrie.com | Junior Officer (Group B) | 10 Posts | Diploma/ Any Graduates | Across India | Last Date: 24th August 2020
Company: Balmer Lawrie & Co Ltd
Founded by two Scotsmen, Stephen George Balmer and Alexander Lawrie, in Kolkata, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. started its corporate journey as a Partnership Firm on 1st February 1867. Traversing the 151 years gone by, today Balmer Lawrie is a Miniratna – I Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India, with a turnover of Rs. 1830 crores and a profit of Rs. 261 crores. Along with its five Joint Ventures and two subsidiaries in India and abroad, today it is a much-respected transnational diversified conglomerate with presence in both manufacturing and service sectors.
Balmer Lawrie is a market leader in Steel Barrels, Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. It also has significant presence in most other businesses, it operates, viz, Leather Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure etc. In its 151 years of existence, Balmer Lawrie has been successfully responding to the demands of an ever changing environment, leveraging every change as an opportunity to innovate and emerge a leader in industry.
Company Website: www.balmerlawrie.com
Positions: Junior Officer (Group B)
Total Vacancies: 10
Experience: 1 Year
Pay Scale: Rs.21,750 – 65,000/- PM
Job Location: Kolkata/ Rai (Haryana)/ Hyderabad or Patalganga (Navi Mumbai)/ Chennai/ Asaoti
Junior Officer [Stores/Accounts & Finance]:
- Bachelor in Commerce with 01-year post qualification experience
Junior Officer [Site Operations]:
- Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Chemical with 01 year post qualification experience
Junior Officer [Operations]:
- Graduate (Any Discipline) with 01 year post qualification experience
Junior Officer [Technical Services]:
- Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Chemical/ Leather Technology OR B.Sc. (Chemistry) with 01 year post qualification experience.
Junior Officer [Electrical]:
- Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Electrical with Electrical “C” License with 01 year post qualification experience
Junior Officer [Warehouse Operations/HR/IT]:
- Graduate (Any Discipline) with 01-year post qualification experience
Age Limit: 18 – 25 years as on 17-08-2020
- Selection will be based on the written examination
- The examination shall consist of a single paper of 2 hours estimated duration having objective type multiple choice questions, which shall be conducted through Pencil-Paper mode.
- Candidates shall be required to carry a pen, pencil, eraser, sharpeners and other necessary stationary on their person on the date of the Written Examination.
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
Note: SC/ST/ PWD/ ES Categories shall be exempted from payment of Application Fees
Mode of Payment: Through Credit Card, Debit Card and Internet Banking.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.balmerlawrie.com) website on or before 17th August 2020. After submission of application online, the candidates will be required to send self-attested photo copies of all the documents to the following address on or before 24th August 2020.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment
D-139, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I,
New Delhi – 110020
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here