Avalara Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Operations Associate | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Any Degree | Noida
Avalara Recruitment 2021: Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with sales tax, excise tax, and other transactional tax requirements by delivering comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate and easy to use. Avalara’s end-to-end suite of solutions is designed to effectively manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities in the United States and internationally.
We have been recognized for our next-generation software solutions by being listed in Forbes 2016 list of the worlds best 50 Cloud Companies.A privately held company, Avalara’s venture capital investors include Sageview Capital, Battery Ventures, Warburg Pincus, Arthur Ventures, and other institutional and individual investors. Avalara employs more than 1,000 people at its headquarters in Seattle, USA. We have offices across the U.S., in London, England and Pune, India.
Company Website: www.avalara.com
Positions: Operations – Associate
Experience: 0-3 years
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best in Industry
- Graduation from a recognized University.
- Candidate should have a minimum 0-3 years of international BPO experience also candidates who have worked with Canada, U.S, or GB accounts would have added advantage.
- We are looking for a suitable candidate for E-Commerce classification specialist role.
- E-Commerce classification specialist needs to classify commodities received from Avalara E-Commerce customers using a verity of software platforms.
- E-Commerce commodity classification is based on Harmonized tariff schedule where E-Commerce Classification Specialist needs to assign HS code to the commodities by the following country-specific customs tariff using Avalara classification software platforms.
- Active participation in all Training Programs is Mandatory.
- Need to maintain a minimum attendance record of 95% or more in production.
- The candidate needs to ensure efficiency in his performance.
- The candidate needs to continuously strive to develop own skills and knowledge in order to perform optimally.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to work in 24*7 environment.
- Active participation is mandatory for all Huddles and Meetings scheduled for the process.
- Attend and participate in workshops and training programs as and when offered.
- Need to comply with all Organizational Policies.
- The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- People from E-Commerce and Customs background would be given preference.
- Candidate should be graduate out of recognized university (Minimum Education requirement)
- Candidate must possess a Valid Resident Proof.
- Candidate should be comfortable with Computer, MS-Office and Internet Surfing from a research perspective.
- Candidate should have Sound Understanding Online Shopping Portals.
Apply Link: Click Here