Royal Enfield Recruitment 2021 | MIS Co-ordinator | Any Degree | Chennai
Company: Royal Enfield (India)
Royal Enfield Recruitment 2021: Royal Enfield is an Indian motorcycle manufacturing brand with the tag of “the oldest global motorcycle brand in continuous production” manufactured in factories in Chennai in India. Licensed from Royal Enfield by the indigenous Indian Madras Motors, it is now a subsidiary of Eicher Motors Limited, an Indian automaker.
The company makes the Royal Enfield Bullet, and other single-cylinder motorcycles. First produced in 1901, Royal Enfield is the oldest motorcycle brand in the world still in production, with the Bullet model enjoying the longest motorcycle production run of all time.
Company Website: www.royalenfield.com
Positions: MIS Co-ordinator
Experience: 2-4 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: INR 1-3 LPA
Education: Any Degree
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Understand and assimilate Strategic Business Plan (SBP) and design the flow of information from the organization to the channel partners and vice versa for all Lines of Business (motorcycle, spares, apparel, accessories)
- Organize inventory monitoring systems for motorcycles and devise a replenishment model for all markets to enable accurate primary sales forecasts.
- Develop the dashboard for retail sales monitoring by stores (including a collection of information from dealers/distributors). To establish the process to measure
- ROI for the exclusive stores and provide monthly updates on the same to management.
- Create the monthly dashboard for reporting the overall business performance and progress of the SBP.
- Identify, collect and collate market intelligence for analysis to understand trends in key markets with the assistance of regional teams. This includes improving the search/identification parameters, setting alerts to management when certain data points are changing and updating management on market intelligence at established intervals.
- Prepare reports for monthly, quarterly and annual meetings for the Americas region.
Apply Link: Click Here