Texas Instruments Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Software Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Computers Engineering | 2016 – 2021 batch | Bangalore
Company: Texas Instruments (India) Pvt Ltd
Texas Instruments Recruitment 2022: Texas Instruments Inc. (TI) is an American technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States, TI is one of the top ten semiconductor companies worldwide, based on sales volume. Texas Instruments’s focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which accounts for more than 85% of their revenue.
TI also produces TI digital light processing (DLP) technology and education technology products including calculators, microcontrollers and multi-core processors. To date, TI has more than 43,000 patents worldwide
Company Website: www.ti.com
Positions: Software Applications Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Texas Instruments Recruitment 2022:
- 0-5 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in EE, Computer Science
As a Software apps engineer, you will be responsible for
- Supporting TI customers in the areas of automotive (EV/HEV, Networking etc.), industrial applications (Motor control, industrial communications, etc.) and signal processing (Radar, Audio) – solve day-to-day complex issues and help customers go in production.
- Developing the silicon differentiating demos for customer engagements.
- Building the collaterals like app notes, white papers and Webinars for enabling broad customer base for TI.
You will be key TI contact for customers and will interact with Systems, Architecture, FW development, SoC Design and Verification teams to facilitate efficient, optimized system architecture for customer use-cases. Your role will involve working on variety of domains under automotive and industrial viz home automation, industrial automation, gateways, EV/HEV, motor control etc.
- Support TI customers in the areas of automotive (EV/HEV, Gateways etc.), industrial applications (Motor control, industrial communications, etc.) – solve day-to-day complex issues and help them go in production
- Driver weekly sync up meetings, participate in customer discussion and understand their requirements to help customer enable efficient, optimized system architecture.
- Building the collaterals like app notes, white papers for enabling broad customer base for TI.
- Work on variety of domains automotive and industrial viz home automation, industrial automation, gateways, EV/HEV, motor control etc.
- Knowledge of embedded system – MCU, MPU, ARM
- Knowledge of computer architecture – Cache, DMA, Interconnect
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers to understand needs and issues. Ability to clearly communicate to customers via forums, e-mail, and presentations.
- Ability to work across internal teams to get customer issues resolved in a timely manner
- Knowledge of basic communication peripherals like I2C, SPI, UART, Flash, capture, display or middleware, stacks and protocols – TCP/IP, LwIP, USB, PCIe, filesystem is an added advantage
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols like EtherCAT, Profinet, EtherNet/IP is added advantage
- Knowledge of writing application in areas of Automotive and industrial space is an added advantage
How to Apply for Texas Instruments Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here