AstraZeneca Recruitment 2021 | Snaplogic ETL Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT | 2015 – 2017 Batch | Chennai
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2021: AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination.
At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Company Website: www.astrazeneca.com
Positions: Snaplogic ETL Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: As per industry
Eligibility Criteria for Astrazeneca Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT Engineering
- Gather Requirements – Able to interact with business users, understand the requirement and convert them into development components in Redshift mart available to use for MicroStrategy reports.
- Data source integration – Retrieving heterogeneous data and combing it as an incorporated form and structure. Data integration will allow different data types (such as data sets, documents and tables) to be merged by users, organizations and applications.
- Connect different commercial data sources to the IM global data hub
- Extract commercial data from the IM global data hub and other sources and move the data to data marts
- Participate in activities including support of project and BAU application development, including efforts to plan, engineer and design applications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Integration across AZ IT
- Supports Capability teams by pick-up demands and deliver solutions.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes
- Continuous Improvement
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of industry trends and proactively identifies opportunities to drive innovation across the Information Management platform and capabilities
- Degree level education in computer science, Bachelor´s degree in Information Technology or similar
- At least 3-5 years of ETL experience and working at least 3 years in a large, ideally global organisation(s)
- Strong working experience in extracting and loading from disparate data sets using Snaplogic or Informatica ETL tools
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong working experience in extracting and loading from disparate data sets using Informatica and other ETL tools
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language
- Demonstrated skills in multi-disciplinary, multi-tenant global programs/projects
- Experience of effective working in a multi-cultural team
- Planning experience with globally working teams including all phases of the application lifecycle.
- Experience in Translating complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
- Working experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Deployment methods delivered as part of an agile team
- Worked in agile environment and should have good understanding of agile methodology.
- Working Experience in Amazon Redshift development and implementation.
- Awareness of Microstrategy (how data will be consumed)
- Demonstrate initiative, strong customer orientation, and cross-cultural working
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly collaborative and passion for customers.
- Problem solver with having demonstrated the ability to “think out of the box”.
How to Apply for Astrazeneca Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply to the posts through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here