Arrow Electronics Recruitment 2021 | Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Arrow Electronics India Pvt ltd
Arrow Electronics Recruitment 2021: Arrow Electronics is a fortune 133 company with 15,700 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including Telecommunications, Information Systems, Transportation, Medical, Industrial and Consumer Electronics.
Arrow Electronics was founded in 1935 when a retail store named Arrow Radio opened on Cortlandt Street in the heart of lower Manhattan’s “Radio Row,” the birthplace of electronics distribution. Arrow Radio, established by Maurice (“Murray”) Goldberg, sold used radios and radio parts to retail customers. Other industry pioneers with businesses nearby were Charles Avnet and Seymour Schweber.
Company Website: www.arrow.com
Positions: Application Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development lifecycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis. Operates under moderate supervision. Usually reports to the Manager of Software Development.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. Participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
- Work experience on 10.3 version and components like Integration Server, Designer, Trading Networks, My webMethods Server, Adapters, etc.
- Basic WM administration skills
- Working knowledge of B2B EDI Standards EDIFACT & ANSI
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Multi task with support and development activities
Apply Link: Click Here