Aptean Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MSc | 2016, 2017 & 2018 Batch | Bangalore | July 2019
Company: Aptean India Pvt Ltd
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line.
That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
Company Website: www.aptean.com
Positions: Associate Engineer QA
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc – CSE/ IT
Aptean is looking for Associate Engineer , QA. Associate Engineer , QA s hould have a good understanding of a software development lifecycle. Should have a good understanding of the different artifxacts that need to be created in the requirement phase and have an extensive experience creating these said artifacts in the SDLC. Should aim to take ownership.
Primary Skills (Essential):
Knowledge of software development life cycle. Knowledge of software testing life cycle. Write , review and execute test cases. Share, track and review bug fixes by collaborating with the development team
- Familiarity on manual testing for any of Aptean products.
- Knowledge on full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a highly multi – tasked environment
- Must be self – motivated and results driven , with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate and document technical concepts
- Knowledge on Agile / Scrum team
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Click Here (only Registration form opens in Mobile)