Apple Recruitment 2020 | Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Apple Inc
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer, though Wayne sold his share back within 12 days. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc., in January 1977, and sales of its computers, including the Apple II, grew quickly.
Company Website: www.apple.com
Positions: Stability Test Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 5 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering
Job Description: In this position, you will be a member of geographically distributed team of engineers responsible for System Stability Testing of Apple’s leading Wireless Modem products. You will develop stability test plans, definition of test coverage and scope, planning of testing execution to meet project’s timelines. You are responsible for test execution according to the plan that will include (but not limited to):
- Engagement with Verification Project Management on scope of testing, test targets, milestone targets.
- Planning of capacity (required space, # of PC, # of test devices and their versions, distribution between sites) and creation of ramp up plans for all sites.
- Execution of ramp up plans through local site leads.
- Supervision of daily run plans and providing guidance on priority and volume of testing.
- Supervision of execution and taking ownership of complex execution issues / blockers.
- Driving resolution of top-hitting issues working with multi-functional tiger teams or directly with Development team teams.
- Preparing summaries and executive reports.
- Participation in customer meetings to provide in-depth status of project execution at all sites.
Apply Link: Click Here