Andhra Pradesh (AP) Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 | www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in | Freshers | 16207 Posts | Any Degree/ Diploma/ PUC/ SSC | Andhra Pradesh | Last Date: 31st January 2020
Company: Andhra Pradesh (AP) Grama Sachivalayam
Andhra Pradesh is one of the 29 states in India. Andhra Pradesh is the 7th largest state in India which has a mother language of Telugu. The part which is separated from Andhra Pradesh in 2014 called Telangana.
The capital of Andhra Pradesh is Hyderabad which was transferred into Telangana division. Now the capital of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh will remain same as Hyderabad.
Company Website: www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
Positions: Panchayat Secretary/Others
Total of Vacancies: 16207
- Panchayat Secretary: 61 Posts
- Village Revenue Officer – VRO: 246 Posts
- Village Secretariat-ANM / Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (Female): 648 Posts
- Animal Husbandry Assistant: 6858 Posts
- Village Fisheries Assistants: 69 posts
- Village Horticulture Assistants: 1782 posts
- Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II: 536 posts
- Village Sericulture Assistant: 43 posts
- Grama Mahila Samrakshana Karyadarshi: 762 posts
- Engineering Assistant (Grade – II): 570 posts
- Panchayat Secretary Grade-VI (Digital Assistant): 1134 posts
- Village Surveyor Grade-III: 1255 Posts
- Welfare and Education Assistant: 97 posts
- Ward Administrative Secretary: 105 Posts
- Ward Amenities Secretary: 371 Posts
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary: 844 Posts
- Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II): 213 posts
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II): 513 Posts
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary: 100 Posts
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs. 14,600 – 44,870/- PM
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
AP Grama Village Secretary:
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for such service.
- His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post
- He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh.
For Panchayat Secretary:
- Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated
by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by
the University Grants Commission.
For Village Revenue Officer (Grade II):
- Must have passed Secondary School Certificate examination conducted by the board of secondary examination Andhra Pradesh
- Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (two years) Course with Surveying as one of the subjects in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India.
- Candidates with higher qualification in the same trade/course are also eligible to apply.
For ANM / Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (Female):
- Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination/intermediate pass with any group.
- Must have passed EITHER 18/24 months MPHA(F) course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council) OR Two Years Intermediate Vocational
Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital in which intermediate (Vocational MPHVWV(F)) students have been permitted to undergo clinical training.
- Must be registered in AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery and Health Visitors Council.
- Must be registered in A.P. Para Medical Board in respect of candidates who have passed Intermediate Vocational Multi-Purpose Health Worker (F) Course
- Must have Physical fitness for camp life
Animal Husbandry Assistant:
- Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati,
- Intermediate Vocational course in Dairying and Poultry Sciences / two years Poultry Diploma Course conducted by the Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati, etc., / two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi-Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA).
Village Fisheries Assistants:
- Must have passed Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma from any recognized university Technical Board (or) Intermediate with Biology or Vocational Course in Fisheries/ Aquaculture from any recognized board (or) B.F.Sc. (4 Years) Degree from any recognized university/ (or) B.Sc., (Fisheries)/ B.Sc.,(Aquaculture)/ B.Sc.,(Zoology) from any recognized University.
Village Horticulture Assistants:
- Must Possess 4 years B.Sc Horticulture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture of a Recognized University in the State (or) any other University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Govt., of
India, New Delhi.
- Must Possess 2 years Diploma in Horticulture (from Dr. YSRHU / ANGRAU recognized)
Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II:
- Must have passed the 4 Years B.Sc (Agriculture)(OR) 4 Years B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) from a recognized University in the State / any other University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- 2 or 3 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic/ 2 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (SeedTechnology) (OR) 2 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic.
Village Sericulture Assistant:
- Must have passed Intermediate Vocational Course in Sericulture / B.Sc. with Sericulture / M.Sc., Sericulture.
Mahila Police & Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary:
- The candidates shall pass any degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or by a recognized State Board of Technical Education and training are eligible for the post of Grama Mahila Samrakshana Karyadarsi/ Ward Mahila Samrakshana Karyadarsi
Engineering Assistant (Grade – II):
- Must possess a Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training AP or its equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grant Commission
Panchayat Secretary Grade-VI (Digital Assistant):
- Must have passed the Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Computers, IT, Instrumentation, BCA/ MCA, any degree with computers as one of the subjects such as B.Sc., (Computers)/ B.Com., (Computers) from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (or) by a recognized State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Village Surveyor Grade-III:
- Must have obtained NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years course with surveying as one of the subjects in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Govt. of India).
- Must pass passed Intermediate (Vocational) Course with Surveying as one of the subject conducted by the Board of Intermediate of Andhra Pradesh.
- Must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute recognized by any State Govts. in India
Welfare and Education Assistant:
- Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
For Ward Administrative Secretary:
- Any Degree
For Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II):
- Polytechnic Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or above
Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II):
- Any Graduate in Sciences or Environmental Engineering and above
Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary:
- Any Graduate in Computer Science.
Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II):
- Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/ L.A.A or B.Arch/ B.Ping or above
Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II):
- A Graduate in Arts and humanities and above
Note: A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed if any.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2020):
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she not in the below aspects:-
- Minimum Age limit:18 years
- Maximum Age Limit:42 years
- 5 years for SC/ST and BCs
- 10 years for Physically Handicapped
- 3 years for Ex. Servicemen
- 6 years for Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated
AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the written test and interview followed by document verification will be done.
Scheme of Written Exam:
- There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode using the OMR sheet.
- The Written exam can consist of 100 multiple choice questions for 100 marks.
- There will be minimum marks to pass the written exam.
- Each correct answer can have 1 mark while for a wrong answer 0.25 marks will be reduced.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The medium of exam will be Telugu and English.
- The number of multiple-choice question from general studies, mental ability, Rural development, and rural area problems and Government Scheme.
- Hall Tickets can be download (3) days before commencement of Examination.
Minimum qualifying marks:
- 40% for OCs
- 35% for BCs
- 30% for SCs, STs and PHs
- The candidate has to choose a district of his/her choice for appearing for the OMR based written examination.
- He/she can accordingly indicate the order of preference of 3 districts among which he/she will be allotted to one of the examination centers.
- For OC candidates: Rs. 200 (Application Fee), Rs. 200 (Examination Fee) ( if applied for non-local districts fee is Rs. 100)
- For SC/ST/BC/PHC/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 200
Mode of Payment: Paid online using payment gateway using net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 11th January to 31st January 2020.
Steps to Apply AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020:
- Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars
through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Website.
- Once an applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID.
- The applicant has to login in the website with the username OTPR ID and Password (Date of Birth) given by Candidate.
- After Submission of Online Application, the applicant has to click on the payment link
For More Details & Apply: Click Here