American Express Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Management Trainee | 2016 – 2019 Batch | MBA/ MA | Bangalore | November 2019
Company: American Express
American Express is the world’s premier service company, and the largest card issuer by purchase volume. We are a heritage built on service and sustained by innovation.
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850, and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
Company Website: www.americanexpress.com
Positions: Management Trainee
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: MBA, Masters’ degree in Economics, Statistics or related fields from a reputed institute, Masters’ degree from IITs
Purpose of the Role:
The team works very closely with market Chief Credit Officers, decision science team and technology teams to develop, implement, monitor and manage underwriting strategies across markets.
- Developing profitable New Account Underwriting Strategies (Economic Logic) for International Markets.
- Contributing to the overall New Accounts underwriting optimization Partnering with multiple business partners to develop and implement underwriting strategies for new products.
- Partnering with multiple business partners to implement next generation New Account Decision Capabilities.
- Working closely with multiple business partners across the globe.
- Provide strong thought leadership while working with multiple business partners.
Application Link: Click Here