Amazon Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Cloud Support Associate | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Amazon Recruitment Drive :- At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Cloud Support Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore/ Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Careers 2021:
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/ Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65% overall
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus & multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with AISPL Support you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Basics in OS concepts/ Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Exposure to Cloud computing
How to Apply for Amazon Careers 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following links.
Apply Links: Click Here