Amazon Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MS – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch | Hyderabad | August 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Software Development Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Job posting will be in Hyderabad
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Deep knowledge of Distributed SOA Architecture, Relational DB knowledge, Elastic
- Search, DynamoDB, and various AWS technologies
- Experience successfully mentoring junior SDEs
- Exposure to Machine Learning/deep learning projects
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
Apply Link: Click Here