Amazon Off Campus Drive | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Auto, Aero, Civil, Chemical, Mech, CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ E&I, Telecom; Any Degree | Bangalore
Amazon Off Campus Drive | Freshers | 2016 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Auto, Aero, Civil, Chemical, Mech, CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ E&I, Telecom; Any Degree | Bangalore
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Seller Support Associate/ Transaction Rick Investigator
Salary: INR 2.9- 4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
- Graduation in 2016, 2017, 2018
- Post Graduation in 2016, 2017, 2018
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Any Specialization
- B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA – Any Specialization
- BA/ MA/ B.Com/ M.Com – Any Specialization
- BBA/ BBM/ BBS – Any Specialization
- MBA/ PGDM/ MMS – Any Specialization
- Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications
Seller Support Associate:
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
Transaction Risk Investigator:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department
- standards for time spent
Apply Link: Click Here