Amazon Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Associates | 2016 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Streams; Any Degree | 28 & 29 March 2019
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Associates | 2016 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Streams; Any Degree | Chennai | 28th & 29th March 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Data Associate (Alexa Data Services)
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Rs 2.25 – 3 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
- Any Bachelors degree and above
- Work Experience: 0-2 years (Max).
- Graduate with mandatory strong written and oral fluency in English.
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to deliver acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills) and good typing proficiency
- Ability to comprehend multiple accents.
- Passion to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Annotation and Transcription for Alexa Device
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shift, night shift and staggered week offs.
- Notice period: Immediate joiners only.
- The candidates who applied in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 28th March & 29th March 2019.
Date: 28th & 29th March 2019 (Thursday & Friday)
Time: 10:00 AM to 01.00 PM
Amazon Development Centre India,
Ground Floor, Infinity tower,
Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Documents to Carry:
- Updated Resume Copy
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet /provisional certificate/ degree certificate
- Copy of experience/Relieving Certificate is mandatory for experienced candidate